Thursday, May 7, 2009

Swapping and Gifting


I have been blogging and swapping now for about 3 months and I am so amazed at the talent and generosity out there. I don't really know too many crafty, quilty, fabric folks out there in my real time life...but all of you out there in blogoland have been fantastic.


The photo above is a sampling of some of the fun surprises and amazing craft that have arrived to my mailbox over the last few months. Also, check out Swap Bot if you are not already there. It is a fun way to find inspiration and swap crafts, supplies, and other ephemera with folks all over the world.


Have a great Thursday folks! To all my swapping and gifting friends...thank you so much.

3 comments:

lesthook said...

How cool to open a blog and see something I made! You have lots of treasures there!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Look at all those goodies, how much fun is that!!!

Terri said...

oh yummy, you got some great stuff