Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love the Needle!

Well, thanks to a couple of generous folks and their block of the month patterns...I am doing some embroidery again! The last big project was the quilt pictured. It was a Lavender Scotties quilt that I did using some fun patterns and some Auntie Grace fabric with scotties. (Just click the photo for a bigger close-up view)

Right now I am doing the Noah's Ark BOM from last year that was on Lynette Anderson's Blog and I am a little late getting started, but I have joined the Wonky Houses block of the month...see the button here on the right side of my blog.

Love to hear from anyone out there who also enjoys stitching whether it be red or blue work, or variety embroidery. Don't forget to check last weeks posts to enter the giveaway!!!

2 comments:

Lurline said...

And you use that needle beautifully, too!
Hugs - Lurline♥

quiltsbylee said...

I love this. Using pinwheels with other blocks is so much fun.